Something Catchy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Catchy!

:D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Off Topic Topic
Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:18 am by Serendi

» Supernatural
Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:36 am by Mordad

» Suggestions
Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:31 am by Mordad

» Allowed Species
Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 pm by Tita

» Character Form
Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 am by Tita

» Current Stats
Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 pm by Tita

» How Time Works
Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 pm by Tita

» Ye Ole Rules
Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 pm by Tita

» Chat Archives (For safekeeping)
Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:27 pm by Serendi

Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordad

Mordad

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:14 pm

I was thinking, and I have a few suggestions for the website.

1.) You may want to change the colours of the website, as one of the rules is "colours you use in your posts cannot clash with the colours of the website". The colours don't really go with anything, and if I wanted to use blue, or red, it would clash with colour of the website.
2.) Since you say not to be a pack website, yet there seems to be more role playing than talking to each other, is kind of confusing. The whole "accepted characters" and "declined characters" topics is kind of odd. I could understand it if it was for a website for a pack, but since it's not, it seems a little weird.
3.) Maybe you should go onto popular websites such as Tumblr, Chicken Smoothie, etc. and advertise? Just scatter the link to the website throughout your profile, possibly even make a seperate account on these websites specifically for Something Catchy/Catchable.

Anyways, just some suggestions.~
Back to top Go down
Koikah
The Ungendered Legend
Koikah

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Thanks for suggesting Mordad ^^

I agree completely on the colors, they should be change- Though I haven't had time to recently and usually any time I do get... I have other things to attend to... (My mom and housework is the usual "top of the list" and then when I get on the internet I don't want to do things. xD)

I decide no advertisements because for 1: they draw people away and 2: all people used to do (Not now, of course. Its pretty dead here xD) was come here to talk about other packs.

Never was partial to the roleplaying- just wanted to make people happy but it didn't never bode well.

Maybe one day.. Though last time I tried it was pretty futile. So I pretty much abandoned hope for everything.. and just left it up because its the main way I get to ever chat with Send. (And Tita when she appears) :c Every one else left/quit, so that pretty much dampened my enthusiasm to try anymore. ;-;
Back to top Go down
https://somethingcatchable.forumotion.com
Serendi
Rainbow Painter
Serendi

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 am

Honestly this website is more or less the rotting skeleton of an old idea that was going to be reworked but eventually died off and kind of just left in this state of limbo.

We'll probably have to do this if we ever want to bring Something Catchy back to life as our little Frankenstein monster.
Back to top Go down
Mordad

Mordad

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:20 am

Ah, I see. Well I don't have much to do during the summer and I've been looking into some computer programming and coding, so if you need the help I'm here if you need the help.
Back to top Go down
Koikah
The Ungendered Legend
Koikah

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:08 am

Serendi wrote:
Honestly this website is more or less the rotting skeleton of an old idea that was going to be reworked but eventually died off and kind of just left in this state of limbo.

We'll probably have to do this if we ever want to bring Something Catchy back to life as our little Frankenstein monster.

Yep. It was going fantastic, Nikki had energy and drive, for about the first five minutes. AND THEN *crash* *death* *monster*

Mordad wrote:
Ah, I see. Well I don't have much to do during the summer and I've been looking into some computer programming and coding, so if you need the help I'm here if you need the help.

;-; That would be great, Morbear. I attempted reworking the colors but its more or less just as eye-bleeding. I'll just pretend I'm colorblind to avoid shame one of these days.
Back to top Go down
https://somethingcatchable.forumotion.com
Mordad

Mordad

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:31 am

Nikoi wrote:

Mordad wrote:

;-; That would be great, Morbear. I attempted reworking the colors but its more or less just as eye-bleeding. I'll just pretend I'm colorblind to avoid shame one of these days.

The colours aren't that bad, actually. I'll do my best to help out the best I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something Catchy! :: Role-playing :: Role-play Information :: Suggestions, Critique, Requests-
Jump to: