Something Catchy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Catchy!

:D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Off Topic Topic
Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:18 am by Serendi

» Supernatural
Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:36 am by Mordad

» Suggestions
Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:31 am by Mordad

» Allowed Species
Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 pm by Tita

» Character Form
Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 am by Tita

» Current Stats
Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 pm by Tita

» How Time Works
Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 pm by Tita

» Ye Ole Rules
Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 pm by Tita

» Chat Archives (For safekeeping)
Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:27 pm by Serendi

Off Topic Topic

Go down 
+2
Serendi
Koikah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Desty

Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 am

I wouldn't mind riding in a semi, it's driving next to them, as you know is the force that gets me to start shaking and pleading my own car speeds the fuck up.

OKAY I HAVE TWO PROMPTS BUT I'M NOT SURE WHICH TO WRITE FIRST.
One requires a song I still can't find and the other just requires my past experience with haunted houses....

Uhh.... This is becoming increasingly difficult.
Back to top Go down
Lamia

Lamia

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:02 am

Pick the one you know most about I would suggest.

Okay, so I've been role playing on dA with this girl but.. God she's terrible at it. One-liners and crap just.. I don't even want to do it anymore. But do I just come out and say it? Or stop replying? Don't wanna be mean, but she's not good. And she can't spell. Although I will say it was funny when her character kept wanting to cuddle and not catching on when mine became aroused xD
Back to top Go down
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:25 pm

I've roleplayed with someone who hardly makes sense before, but that was only because he's dyslexic... *cough* Off the subject, if you're not enjoying yourself, I say just tell her. ^^ (God that sounds oddly sexual right now. I should get out of this join.me...)

And I went with the haunted house one. http://jensens-angel.deviantart.com/#/d5svumy \o/ Today I shall work on the radio AU....
Back to top Go down
Tita
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Tita

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:36 pm

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/357ynk/
I relate to this all too well.
Also Lamia when I see your signature I think of secks.
My God I hate writing. Actually, I like it...But I have ADHD(inattentive) so I have a hard time focusing.
Back to top Go down
Lamia

Lamia

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Secks?

And yeah, I think I'm through. Her last post was:

She thought then explaned

I can't take it -_- no details, no nothing. It's too bad too, I would've liked it if she would just give me more to work with.
Back to top Go down
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 pm

That's pretty bad.
I just got a wall of text yelling at me for having Cas get stabbed in my fanfic.
When he's fine in the end and I EVEN ADDED A DESTIEL KISS COME ON PEOPLE.
NO NEED TO YELL AT ME.
I WOULD NEVER HARM MY CUTIE PIE ANGEL.
Back to top Go down
Tita
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Tita

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Secks = sex.
Looks like he's humping.
I can't get into Supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:58 pm

I fail to see where you're getting that thought but okay.
And to get into SPN you have to be into horror, because the first season is made to scare the crap out of people, but it was developed into what it is now because of the on screen chemistry between Jensen and Jared. Same thing for those two and Misha, which is why Castiel is still on the show. 50 episodes from the 8 he was only supposed to be on. \o/
Back to top Go down
Tita
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Tita

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:24 pm

I do like horror. :3
Back to top Go down
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Then you should like quite a bit of Supernatural. It requires an open mind, seeing as how it basically goes "Where's dad? FILLER FILLER FILLER Oh there he is oh way nevermind" and then it just goes all over the place from there.

AND OMG. I'M A BETA FOR THIS FIC AND ITS REALLY DRAMATIC ALREADY AND jhfdbgfgb. AHH. NO. YOU DONT DO THIS TO ME. fcjhfdg.
Back to top Go down
Lamia

Lamia

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:35 pm

He's not xD he just walked into a big house his buds are staying in and proceeds to frolic. It's a funny video if you wanna see it.

I like SPN, not obsessed but I do like it.
Back to top Go down
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:53 pm

I didn't grow obsessed until I got to Season 3, to be fair. By then I was a complete and hopeless fangirl obsessed with Jared and Jensen and their everything. <3
Back to top Go down
Koikah
The Ungendered Legend
Koikah

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:10 pm

I don't obsess over much, except depressing (Or maybe the depression itself /shot) stuff, that actually happens. And silly things, but those don't last long. *rock* "ohmegerd its adorableeeee"

I really want a musical career ;-;
Back to top Go down
https://somethingcatchable.forumotion.com
Lamia

Lamia

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 pm

https://youtu.be/tPVy202iKfE

This is for Tita ^_^ these gamers buy a house together and he's seeing it for the first time. Also, watch after the credits xD Goomba.
Back to top Go down
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:14 am

OH MY GOD THOSE PUPPIES WERE SO FUCKING CUTE GUYSSSSSSS.
GUYS OMFG.
I HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH BEFORE MINE CAN COME HOME WITH ME.
OMG CAPS SPAM.
I DONT CARE IF MY HANDS ARE COVERED IN TINY STAB WOUNDS WHERE THEY DREW BLOOD.
THEY WERE ALL SO ADORABLE.

I CAN'T *dies*
Back to top Go down
Lamia

Lamia

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:14 am

.. Okay.

Puppiez. So bored in personal finance.
Back to top Go down
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Sorry. I had to fangirl. <333

Oh, hey Sweet. If your looking for a place to like, get your fanwork seen more often and what not, Try this: http://archiveofourown.org (AND NO NIKKI THIS ISN'T ADVERTISING BECAUSE IT'S AN ARCHIVE FOR FANFICTIONS.)

It took me about 2 days to get my beta invitation, and you are guaranteed one after putting your email on the waiting list. It just requires you submit shit and if you have problems, report them. |D
Back to top Go down
Lamia

Lamia

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:57 pm

I've heard of the place, but I'm not sure about an account. I read stuff from there all the time.. I might check it out some time.
Back to top Go down
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:19 pm

It's pretty cool.

And oh goody I get to go to police station.
Again.

-_- This is getting old.
Back to top Go down
Koikah
The Ungendered Legend
Koikah

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Desty wrote:
Sorry. I had to fangirl. <333

Oh, hey Sweet. If your looking for a place to like, get your fanwork seen more often and what not, Try this: http://archiveofourown.org (AND NO NIKKI THIS ISN'T ADVERTISING BECAUSE IT'S AN ARCHIVE FOR FANFICTIONS.)

It took me about 2 days to get my beta invitation, and you are guaranteed one after putting your email on the waiting list. It just requires you submit shit and if you have problems, report them. |D

You know, I only implemented that rule because that's what killed us. Whether its known or not. >.>

also this song <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz5HWBteAZI
Pop/Hip Hop/Rap/Most of the musics Ftw
Back to top Go down
https://somethingcatchable.forumotion.com
Lamia

Lamia

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:06 pm

I submitted a request ^_^

I always knew you were a jail bird xD
Back to top Go down
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Woot.
AND NO NOT THAT. I get the report people for breaking the law again. :'DD
Back to top Go down
Lamia

Lamia

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:59 pm

Nerd day at school today. I'm decked out xD
Back to top Go down
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:03 pm

I woke up to like... 3 kudos on Ao3, 5 faves on dA, and 2 notes on tumblr on something I wrote in 2 hours last night for homework. o.O

Is being a nerd fun, Sweet? I get to nerd out about horses to someone on tumblr. :'D
Back to top Go down
Lamia

Lamia

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Yes |D Batman Pants, socks and jacket, Loki shirt, glasses.. Enjoying myself.

Is posting a link here asking you guys to vote for me advertising? / can I do it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic    Off Topic Topic  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off Topic Topic
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something Catchy! :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: